Tuesday, October 16, 2007

This Stuff Feels Good

Well, I received four responses to my last post about my public presentation, three comments and one separate e-mail. Good information that helped me frame what I decided to show and say. It went ok, I only had one planted question the rest were from people who attended to gain the information.

I have had two of you share with me how powerful the blog on Inbox Zero has been for them. They have reached this milestone in a short period of time. They describe the feelings they have of being released and more in control of their time because of this change. Dawn and Kimberly are the two that have shared. You may want to ask them how they did it. Anyone else out there trying?

I am at 8 or fewer each evening before leaving for home. I could get to zero, but I am not feeling any urgency to achieve this goal.

I need to leave to attend a King County hearing on changes to the Comprehensive Plan. I will be reading a letter from the board sharing our concerns with the potential impacts of development in the "donut hole" part of Maple Valley.

Enough for now, have a great day!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Inbox Zero has worked for me. For the first time in my years as a prncipal, I leave at the end of the day able to see white at the bottom of my inbox!