Sunday, September 27, 2009

Another football weekend . . .

I just got home from the Seahawk game to close another not so successful football weekend. Thanks to the Bears it wasn’t winless, but certainly “my” teams did not all do well. The Huskies came back down to earth with a thud and the Seahawks continue to drive me crazy. I don’t consider myself one of those fanatics, but it does cause me some grief when they could or should have won and this was one of those games.

I hope this season will not continue to be win one, lose two, but that has been the case in each of the last two weeks. Last week it was the Huskies that won, this week the Bears, and next week I still have hope for all three.

1 comment:

Jonathan said...

My fantasy football team is 0-3, Mike. If things don't turn around this week, against a team named El Presidente (can you guess who?), I am in big trouble.

Is there release time or training available through the district that may address my needs?
Jonathan