Saturday, June 12, 2010

Another mistake . . .

I made a very bad mistake in my graduation post. I attributed the wonderful idea of a time capsule with audio tapes of her first graders to Shirley Hatch, a retired Tahoma teacher. Thanks to Jonathan and Kevin I find out that it was actually Nancy Hash who had the idea for the time capsule. Nancy is a teacher at Rock Creek Elementary. So, if you were at graduation, please let her know how much you enjoyed listening to the graduates as first graders.

Nancy, so sorry for the error. I sit with the board members on the stage behind the speakers and unless they are looking to the side and you can see their face it is sometimes very hard to understand what is being said. I guess that that must have something to do with performers wearing ear plugs or whatever they are. When Terry said Nancy Hash I thought he said Shirley Hatch. Once again, sorry.

No comments: