Tuesday, August 3, 2010

A short technology quiz . . .



For the teachers who might be reading this I thought you might be interested in taking this 10 question quiz I found on MiddleWeb. Your answers result in a ranking on your use of technology tools to enhance your teaching. Since I am not in a classroom, I couldn’t give answers to most questions, but I took it to get to the ranking and suggestions. You can take it here. I found it somewhat cumbersome as each question is on a separate page.

Based on my answers I ranked as an Intermediate user, half way between Beginner and Advanced. The suggestions to support were useful. My ranking can be found here.

Scott, if you take it I hope you do better than the last time.

1 comment:

Scott Mitchell said...

I did a lot better on this quiz. I am an All-Star (Advanced).