Thursday, March 15, 2012

Classified Employee recognition . . .

City Council reading a proclamation
This evening at the high school was the annual Classified Employee Recognition Dinner.  It was once again a wonderful experience with a mixture of fellowship, recognition, door prizes, and good food.  Each year the number of classified staff attending has increased and this year was the largest turnout.

I am proud to be an "honorary" PSE member and I am so thankful for the relationship that we have with the leadership of the Association and with Lee the state representative.  We meet monthly to share concerns and seek solutions to issues that emerge.  Over the years the faces around the room change, but the relationship endures.  That is something that we should all take pride in and continue to pursue.

Please join with me in extending a heart felt THANK YOU to these critical members of our school system. 

Representative Hargrove


Tim, Karen, Lee, and PSE State President

Administrators preparing to serve food

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I don’t waste my free time that’s why I read the informative things when I got this blog I really enjoyed reading this.select-your-gift.com/