Monday, March 26, 2012

Success keeps rolling in . . .

Another group of high school students competed over the weekend in the Washington Technology Student Association competitions and once again Tahoma students did well.  Their advisor is Crystal Hess, high school technology instructor.  I follow her blog where I learned about the results of the competition and found this picture.  She described it in these words.

I am soooooo proud of my students!! I took 12 students to our TSA state conference this year--the most we've ever taken. ELEVEN of the 12 students placed in the top 5 for one of their events! They did awesome, awesome, awesome, and I could not be more proud of them ALL. I am impressed with their professionalism, hard work, and enthusiasm.

You can read the rest of the post and view an album of the event here.  I enjoy Crystal's blog and have come to appreciate and admire her commitment to students through her posts as well as enjoying her young son, E's experiences.  Give it a look.

1 comment:

crystal said...

Thanks, mike. The kids did the hard work and I'm excited to take this journey with them :)