Thursday, August 30, 2012

A changing Bear . . .


Thursday night and I’m blogging about football.  I can’t believe it.  I gave up my tickets to the last Seahawk preseason game for a number of reasons with the most important one being the Tahoma Bears playing Kent Meridian at French Field.  It would need to be a much, much, much more meaningful Seahawk game before I would miss the Bears.  

Coach Davis unveiled a new spread offense that proved unstoppable as the Bears won 52 to 21.  They gave up a lot of yards and some big plays with poor tackling, but their offense was something to watch.  Still can't believe what I just watched, the grind it out Bears now throwing and throwing and throwing.  The one down side is it sure made for a long game.



By the way, the Seahawks beat the Raiders 21 to 3.

No comments: