Monday, February 3, 2014

The conference call experience . . .

As I continue to recover from yesterday's game and tell my Granddaughter that she will be going to school Wednesday not the Seahawk's victory parade, I thought I'd share this funny video about a conference call in real life.  Kimberly Allison shared it with me so I placed it in my blog file for possible later use on a day like today.  If you have ever participated in a conference call you will appreciate this video as it captures the experience of trying to engage multiple people over great distances with this technology.  watch the first three minutes of the video to see talking over, cutting out, muted conversation, background noise, bouncing back, and the reality of people engaging or not, and exiting the call.







1 comment:

Jonathan said...

Funny! My first interview with TSD was a conference call. I thought for sure the interview team was sitting in the room throwing little balls of paper at the speaker and shaking their heads 'no WAY'. :-) Thanks for sharing, Mike. Jonathan